Thursday 10 January 2013

Continuity Sequence




What went well?
 I think we worked as a group well together. We all helped by sharing our ideas, contributing while filming by creating dialogue. We all put in the same amount of effort when it came to shotting and creating an idea. The acting and doing camera work by me and peers was good as we never argued and the decision making was simple. The way the sequence came together was good, as sometimes the camera work was a bit jumpy.
What could have been improved
There were some parts of the video that could have been improved, such as: the few minor jumpy sections that occur throughout the filming. When Kate sits down, the camera paused, and moved a little, then resumed to the same places. The rules about filming and not to break any filming editing rules.
What I have learnt
I have learnt that, we should leave a few seconds before stopping the recording to allow space to cut the ending off, as it could cut some of the dialogue if its cut too quickly so we are able to edit it easier. I have also learned how to manage the basics of final cut pro. The basic editing features like cropping parts off a video clip made me feel more confident in using the software. Finally, I learnt how to film certain camera angles, and to follow the 180 degree rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment