Tuesday, 16 April 2013


Who would be the audience for your media product?


What kind of media institution might distribute you media product and why?


How does your media product represent particular social groups?


In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?

Monday, 25 February 2013

Monday, 11 February 2013

30th January 2013, journal

30th January 2013

These are some pictures of the surrounding and location that filmed part of our title sequence on the 30th January. WE filmed several shots of the fantastagirls coming together as one, individual shots for emphasis of power., shots of us walking and leaving the house. We filmed the fantastagirls outside in a really lovely location with the weather looking bright and warm, this location enabled us to come in from four different directions and meet in the middle. We did have some difficulties because it was very windy and at one point the camera fell over. Sometimes one of us walked slower than others so we had to shoot more than once on some. After this happening, we put weights down on the camera so this did not happen again. We also got many shots of us as we wanted to choose from a variety of angles. We were very happy with the shot of all of us walking together. We also got a closer shot of all of us together, where we wished the title 'The Fantastagirls' to appear. The shot was also from a low angle which portrayed us better superheroes because we looked a lot more superior to our other shots. We also got individual shots of us, as in our previous ideas we didn't have any and doing this made it look much better. Over all we were very happy with the whole filming and we were all very pleased with the total out come. We will need to look over our footage and then choose which ones will fit most appropriately in the title sequence.

I was really impressed with the progress we made today. We went to abbey ruins to film the last scene were we all come together as a group. We had some trouble keeping the tripod up as it was very windy and kept making it fall over. However we managed to get all the shots we wanted. We changed some shots that were in there as we feel they wasn't needed. We also had trouble as it turned dark whilst we were shooting so we changed the lighting and are hoping we can put an effect on it tomorrow

Tuesday, 5 February 2013



This is the story boards for our title sequence. This was the second story board we produced for our title sequence. Our first one completely failed because when we filmed the shots on the first draft, we noticed that the target audience for this film was not met. Also, the gender was not clear it was girl superhero.